I need advicešŸ™

Iā€™m needing some advice for my sex life with my husband.

He literally NEVER gives head, but he receives every time we have sex, and sometimes if we donā€™t. Iā€™ve confronted him several times and he says ā€œitā€™s not that I donā€™t like doing it, I just donā€™t do it oftenā€ what does that even mean? Heā€™s done it twice since weā€™ve been married (6 months) itā€™s my favorite thing so itā€™s disappointing to not receive. I have orgasms when we have sex bc I touch myself, and his sex is absolutely amazing, best Iā€™ve ever had, but he also only wants to have sex 1-2 times a week, I know this is normal for some people, but Iā€™d like it more than that. He satisfies me in every other aspect of our relationship.

Also every time after we have sex he goes straight to the tv or games on his phone, he never lays with me even for 5 minutes. I just need some advice to try to spice things up and keep him interested. I wear lingerie, Iā€™m his dream girl as far as body types so Iā€™m not sure what the problem is.

Iā€™ve also asked him directly if I need to do something differently (shave differently, wash differently, etc , and he said it has never been a smell/taste issue, gross but I had to at least ask)

Sincerely, a deprived wife