This might help some mom out there...

Jordyn • Married. Had miscarriage November 2016, an about year later gave birth to my son Azaiah who came 6 weeks early but was healthy w/o complications. Thank you Jesus!!

So last Wednesday after my 6 week appointment with my OBGYN I noticed a hard part at the bottom of my right breast. By Saturday I knew I had a clogged duct and I was in so much discomfort and pain. I tried nursing but my son was not having it lol I started applying heat packs and vigorously massage through the pain and pumping and it helped (I thought). Well Sunday rolls around and now my breast is feeling hard like solid mass not just the one area, I’m still able to pump but have to massage breast to get milk started I’m freaking out..and in pain so I took Motrin put ice pack and tried to relax. I even tried holding the handle of my vibrating toothbrush up against the duct to try and massage it more..lol Then I read that to have baby help unclog a duct where mine was located the best nursing position was side lying so I figured I will try anything at this point to get relief. So here I am finally got my son to latch and we are laying there as he eats for like 23 minutes or so I get up and feel my breast....(drum roll!!!) the duct is no longer clogged and my breast is soft again I was like what!!!! I couldn’t believe it only after 1 feeding my breast was like 80% better I continued feeding this way throughout the day and I no longer have a clogged duct. So ladies if you experience a clogged duct and are breast feeding try different positions it might just do the trick!!! I think I caused mine by constantly laying on the same side when I sleep. Hope this helps someone!!!!