Dear John

I hope you're happy. I hope that posting all over the internet all my 5 month olds personal information and the rest of our family's personal information gave you some type of closure. I hope you're pleased now that sex offenders and child predators know where we live. I hope you're happy knowing you put an innocent family's life at risk, over something that had nothing to do with us. I hope that when you called CPS, you felt reassurance that you were "protecting" our babies from our "trash" house. I hope when you harassed us, it made you feel better about your shitty life. I hope you're happy in your mother's basement two states away, terrorizing our poor family from behind a computer screen. I hope you're happy that you ruined our 3 year anniversary. We've been scared the whole day, wondering "What if they actually take our daughter away?" Most of all, I hope you're happy when your life falls out from under you, once the harassment charges are filed. I hope you have a good nights sleep tonight. Because after this I'm making your life pure hell.