snooping his phone

I never really snoop his phone but yesterday i don't know why I did it. I don't have trust issues but I don't know why. He was taking a shower and people were calling and texting him. It got me curious to see. I opened only the text messages but I never opened any of them, just wanted to see who it was and then I was just rolling down to see who else he is texting with. I didn't find anything until i saw a girl's name and saw the "what are your plans this weekend hun?" and I was like ok I will tell him that I saw it and it is ok if he found someone else if it's that then I'd prefer him to tell me rather than hide it. Anyways, he came and I told him that I snooped on his phone and I saw him he was getting mad. I said that I never do that but God gave me a sign to look at your phone today (lol he made fun of me, not in a good way). And I told him that I saw this message and he was like so what ? and told him to read the last message but he didn't read the last message. so he got so mad that I didn't want to tell him that that wasn't the last message of yours. I was like why do you talk like that with others like hun etc. and he said because I want to. And then he got mad af and now he's ignoring me and I ignore him too. We were at a birthday party (our family's) and he was literally sitting with his back towards me, you know there's no need to show other people that we have a problem with each other. He was completely ignoring me but I didn't feel bad because he's hurt me a lot in the past and his behavior is not hurting me anymore. When I needed something he wouldn't give it to me, I would struggle to take and he didn't help me. I'm pretty sure many people saw that. I'm waiting until he relaxes his ass so I can talk to him and tell him what I want to say. In the past he has replied text messages that I didn't know that he did and when I saw the text messages i asked him if he replied to them and he told me yes. I didn't make it a big deal.. I don't know guys, what should I do ? UPDATE : I read that he was talking to her about work but the last text message got me there and if it wasn't that I wouldn't have told him that I checked his phone. He told me he's working with her about some job. He tried to show me her card but I said I don't care about that (but also he said that he can't find it but he doesn't even have to show me even if he had it) I care about why would you send a text like that. And thank you for your comments. UPDATE: He was so sad that he had to tell his family what happened and we "talked" about it and he said that I always fight with him but nothing really solved and now he's ignoring me as I am but he talks to me when he needs something. but when we're having bf and lunch he doesn't sit with us in the table, he goes in the living room and eat alone. He doesn't forgive me but I don't know what will happen. This was so difficult to me to open up to his family, he knows I don't like it but he did it because he says we need help but I told him we could ask a counselor's help and not his family's. we were at least 8 people but I thought were going to be 4.. Anyways I'm very close person and I don't like when family members know about our problems for many reasons but this is already a huge post I'm sorry guys ..