Erotic Tale

"I've been a naughty girl, I think I need to be punished."

"What have you done this time?" My daddy asked from his desk.

I stood in the doorway waiting for my punishment.

"I touched myself. I'm sorry daddy, I was just think about you and I got overwhelmed."

"So instead of coming and getting me, you decided to take care of your problem by your self?" Daddy questions

"Yes daddy" I cast my head in shame

"Well I guess I'm going to have to punish you, remember this hurts daddy more than it hurts you."

"I understand daddy."

Knowing what to do, I enter into his office and walk towards him.

Getting right in front of him and I bend myself over his desk.

I hike up my skirt and pull my panties down, showing daddy my pink püssy and creamy butt.

"Count with me sweety, since you admitted you were wrong, I'll be nicer and your punishment won't be as harsh."

Daddy stands up behind me and rums his hands across my a**, massaging my cheeks.

I feel him pressing his massive erection into me. His hand comes down hard on my flesh.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

By the time daddy was done with my punishment, my püssy was soaking wet.

Feeling my sweet juices as they run down my thighs.

"How was your punishment?"

"I think I learned my lesson daddy, can I have my reward now?"

"Yes princess, you took your punishment like a good girl and good girls get rewarded."

I reach up and touch my daddy's face, leaning in so that our lips touch. It starts slow at first but soon escalates the more passionate we get. He lowers me so my back is on his desk and he's between my thighs.

"You have such beautiful tits princess." He says after taking my shirt off. Daddy sucks and bites my nipples,his tongue circling and caressing it.

"Oh Daddy" I moaned, "My nipples.. it..feels so good."

"I'm glad I can make you feel good baby." He says "Now it's time to make me feel good, get on your knees."

"Yes Sir."

"Take Daddy's dìck out, get it nice and hard for that pretty pùssy." He commanded

"Take my pants off "

I unzip and unbutton his pants, coming face to face with his monster c0ck. I get nervous every time I see it, I've never seen one as big as his.

Given I don't have much experience but still. He began to run his hands through my hair, letting me know to continue.

I take him into mouth, running my tongue up and down his length.

"Relax your throat baby, take daddy deeper."

Doing like he said, I relax my throat and slowly taking more of him while fisting his shaft.

"Just like that."

Grabbing the back of my head he began to thrust, fùcking my mouth. His actions turning me on so much that I reach between my thighs and began to play with my clìt.

"Is my little girl touching herself? Does sucking daddy's dìck turn you on?"

"Mhmm" I moan around his dìck

Sucking him faster, building a rhythem

with my strokes. His thrusts become more urgent, his c0ck hitting the back of my throat making me gag.

"Hole shìt, I'm about to cùm. You're gonna make me cùm princess, do you want daddy's milk?" I looked up at my daddy letting him know I wanted his seed in mouth, warming my tummy up.

I felt his c0ck start to convulse and made my mouth a vacuum not wanting to waste a drop. Once he was done I backed off with one final kiss to his head. Daddy picked me up and and layed me play against his desk, coming to kiss me hard on the mouth while he rubbed my püssy getting me ready for him.

Finally, after what felt like forever, daddy pushed his big c0ck between my püssy lips and drove home. He gave me a minute to adjust to him, given he's not small and I'm tight, so he wouldn't tear me. He slowly began to move inside me, torturing me with his thrusts.

"Oh this püssy, it takes everything in me to go slow." He said

"Don't hold back daddy, give me everything." I moan

His slow sweet thrusts only intensified my need for him, my want to cùm on his dìck.

"Yes Daddy! Harder!"

"Does this pretty little püssy need more?"

My daddy says before fücking me harder, he likes to tease me by being gentle but he knows I like it hard and fast. Like animals.

"Put a baby in me daddy, I need your cùm."

"Only for you princess."

Daddy flips me over so we're now facing each other, he lifts one leg onto his shoulder before jackhammering my cúnt. This elicits

Screams from me, as I feel him so deep against my cervix.

"Daddy's going to cùm for his little girl, are you with me princess?"

I'm not quite there so I start to rub my clìt, I instantly start to feel my muscles tighten at the beginning of an orgasm.

"Oh daddy, you're gonna make your little girl cùm."

Daddy flips us again so that I'm now riding his díck. With his hands on my hips he guides me while thrusting, my hand goes back to rubbing my clìt.

"Baby, I can feel your cûnt trying to milk my c0ck. Are you gonna come on daddy's díck?"

"YES daddy, I'm cumming." I scream

When I come back down to earth my daddy is still underneath me thrusting with all his might into my channel, reaching into my depths, touching what's his.

Daddy soon finds his release, spilling his seed in me. Filling me with his baby.