I’m sharing my birth story because during my pregnancy, they always were very interesting for me to read.

So some back story is I hadn’t been seen by a doctor or nurse since I was 28 weeks and my next ob appointment was going to be Monday the 5th of February. Anyways February 3rd I was 39 weeks exactly and around 3pm I started just having little like stomach cramps like I get but not Braxton Hicks so I laid down. And my husband wanted to go play video games with some of his guy friends so we head to his friends house and start playing. My pains started getting worse where I was cringing and it was hard for me to shift positions to try and be comfortable and it was only for less than 30 seconds each. So I went to the bathroom and wiped and saw a little clump of blood and discharge and I was sorta smiling and nervous since I knew I could be having her in a couple days so I take a picture and send it to my husband in the other room and he got concerned because he saw blood and didn’t know that you have bloody show sometimes from the mucus plug coming out. Anyways I started time contractions around 4:30pm and they were about for 45 seconds to a minute duration and about on average from the start of one to the next was 4 minutes apart. Around 6pm they started becoming a minute long and 3 minutes apart. So everyone hanging out got hungry so we headed to a pizza bar restaurant and I couldn’t bear the pain so I called my mom to come pick me up and take me home which was only like 5 minutes from the restaurant. Then my husband finished celebrating his birthday at the restaurant and got home at 7:30pm and I was crying at Home and screaming because they were becoming shorter duration but closer together so around 8:30pm we started heading to the hospital because they were about 50 seconds each and less than 2 and half minutes apart. I got to the hospital at 8:50 and brought up screaming and contracting in a wheel chair. My nurses were so amazing but since I hadn’t had my cervix checked or my dilation anytime two nurses checked me and I screamed at the top of my lungs out of pain and contractions. And they both agreed they felt I was 10 centimeters dilated and 100% effaced so the on call OB came by and I screamed because I couldn’t have anyone else check me and he was very gentle and agreed with the nurses so they moved me to the delivery room and got an IV in me forearm the doctor popped my water and told me that her head was right there and I can push her out right now and my breathing started to lower and become unsteady so they put oxygen on me and my doctor said her head is right there and I put my head to my chest, grit my teeth and squeezed my sweet nurse and my husbands and pushed as hard as I could for about 5 minutes and I was crying I can’t push anymore and that I can’t push her out and all my nurses were so sweet and cheering me on and my husband was rubbing my forehead looking concerned because I have a past of fainting and not being able to breath. And my doctor told me I’m 10 minutes away from seeing my beautiful daughter and I say to him that I can’t do 10 more minutes in heck it’s not possible so I took the biggest breath and pushed as hard and beaded down as much as I could and squeezed my husbands and nurses hands and a big hush popped everywhere from The amniotic sac and her head was against my privates and screamed and sucked up my breath and pushed and saw her head and screamed and she came out and was put directly on my chest. She weighed 7lbs 2oz and was 19.5in.