Cheating ? Orrr just being distant idk help

Kashona

Okay so ladies this is going to be a long one ... well maybe lol ...

Usually when it comes to relationships or anything with giving advice I’m good on ... sometimes I can take my own advice sometimes I can’t idk lol ...

I’ve been dating this guy since mid September ... he’s a lil older than me ... I’ve been thru a lot in relationships ... so I wanna say around November is when things started to get on my nerves .... he never texts back but when I’m around him he’s always on his phone or laptop .. usually it’s for work but sometimes he’s just always on his phone ... he places his phone face down .... so I started doing that because I mean why are you doing that in the first place ? What can you be hiding ? I have nothing to hide at all ...

Then Christmas came along and everything was getting better but I just felt like he’s getting distant or only wants To see me when he wants to ... it’s never like anything like how I feel . In the beginning of the relationship he would always text me always wanna be around me n now he barely does ....

He never calls me every time I call him he never answers ... but he only calls me when he’s outside my house to pick me up or something . Literally only time he calls ...I just feel like maybe I’m over reacting but I feel like he’s being sneaky or he’s just really busy n doesn’t know how to balance really well ... we talked about ex’s n stuff n he said all his ex’s told him but I’m like your last relationship was 4 years how did this work ... you treat her how you treated me or what ?

We went on a date a double date with his best friend n his girlfriend n this was the second date we been on with them since November honestly ... idk why we haven’t been doing things together or whatever but i think that’s weird too ...

Anywho Valentine’s Day was Yday .... yooo I bought him some Lacoste boxers ... vans ... Lacoste T-shirt and a dope graphic tee and some candy .. ( Lacoste is my job ) so I texted him while I was at work “ hey babe I’m going to drop off your gift after work “ he texts back n says I may not be home .... that instantly pissed me off . Because it’s Valentine’s Day yo ... wtf could you be possibly doing ?? And we haven’t talked about doing anything for Valentine’s Day but honestly should we have ? We shouldn’t ... tf just doesn’t make since ... so he asks me like when was the time I was gonna drop it off ... I’m like around 7pm ... so I got off work at 5 I had to do some things .. so around 9pm I decided

To drive by his house ... just to see if he was there trying to lie to me .. so his car wasn’t there at all . And by the way the last text I received from him was at 4:30 pm ... after I told him about the time ... literally the wholeeeee day he didn’t even say anything to me ... he looked on my Snapchat this morning n seen I was out but still NO REPLY ... literally for the past couple of days he just doesn’t text me back or saya nything ... but has some excuse as to being tired or something ... like uea okay ...

So I’m asking ... y’all what should I do ?? My instincts are saying to text him saying something about how you feel or be smart ass n when he texts back don’t say nothing ..

Nnthen I’m like why should I say anything I should just ignore you like what he’s been doing to me ...

And by the way not that this matters his like the only mature guy I dated but for some reason I’m starting to think all the guys I date or even try to date different kind of people just aren’t for me ... I give shit my all n I barely get shit back ... n his sex is amazing but that’s not clouding me .