brown discharge?? like a lot?????

Téa

alright yall

i know i should probably just ask a doctor but the last two times i went to the doctor for something period related they told me i was fine and that i gotta stop worrying. BUT heres the deal. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

my cycles were 29 days long. then they got super weird. i was going couple months without periods (which is why i went to the doctor) and they basically just said that its just irregular and im fine. 🤷‍♀️

NOW though, i started having a period every two weeks.🙄and its been going on for maybe three months? but after maybe three of those periods, it started being brown sticky discharge. ☹️ and so now for the last maybe two months, ill get brown sticky discharge and i mean a LOT. 😭 like enough that i need to wear a liner and even a tampon sometimes. this usually happens for around 5 days. then a week or so passes and its back. 🙄

Currently, this is like the 8th day of this weird discharge. 😳😳😳 and i have clumps and everything. what the fuuuuuck is going on??

wanted to see if anyone here had anything similar before phoning up the doctors again 🙄

help???