UPDATE: So sad...

🌸🦋

Im in the ER and they think im miscarrying even though it’s just heavy bleeding and mild cramps and it doesnt even hurt. I’m so hurt because it would’ve been my first child. Like why me? 💔😞 they said my pee test was negative but why would i get a positive on a frer today? I took like 8 different tests different brands and they all showed up positive. 😞🤕😥💔 I’m just hopeful that it’s nothing and that i’ll be okay ..

UPDATE: So, my primary doctor called me and said that my blood test from the day before I went to the Emergency Room, was positive. But the ER said my HCG levels were less than a 5, and he is confused because he said my numbers were doubling and he said that if they were declining, it wouldn’t be at 0 already and so fast. It would’ve been declining but not at 0, so I’m about to check with my gynecologist because now I’m really confused but I have hope that I’m okay and that the baby is okay. I’m still bleeding like a period and cramps feel like my regular painful periods but im not bleeding a lot on a pad or bleeding through pads an hour and its not clotting at all. Prayers!

UPDATE #2: I’m still bleeding but it stopped. It was like a period. I started passing a little clot on Saturday night, and a few more but I stopped bleeding completely. On Friday, I went to my GYN and they did an ultrasound, said my cervix is closed and they said that there was no baby, but I know youre not supposed to have an ultrasound earlier than 6-12 weeks so there’s a chance that it wasn’t formed at all. I tested the night after the ultrasound and my test continued to get darker and darker than the one i took the day before. I’m so confused now since they said my tests were negative and below a 5, so it wouldnt show on a pregnancy test.

This is the test i took after i went to the GYN. The test on the top is the one i took the day i was bleeding and had to go to the ER and the 2nd test was when I got home after the gyn and I barely peed on the test since i forced it out and it still showed a strong ass positive line.