Achalasia? Why won't anyone listen?

Beth

When I was a baby my esophagus didn't work properly so I had to be fed with different thickness forumala milk. I'm now 19 and for years have suffered with severe acid reflux, vomiting after eating and drinking, heart burn, chest pain..the lot. At Christmas I had a particularly bad vomiting episode where I hadn't kept anything down for 4 days (including water) which lead to being taken to hospital for fluids, IV anti sickness and omeprazole. I'm currently having another episode which is exactly the same as last time but is lasting even longer, so me and my mum keep telling the doctors there's something wrong and that it's been like this since I was little. My mum has fibromyalgia and possibly lupus which in forums we've read have a link to achalasia so it would make sense for me to have it. The issue (aside from the pain and dehydration) is that none of the doctors will listen. They give me an IV of cyclizine and tell me it's "probably a bad stomach bug"...how can I get them to listen? I need help