Has anyone else had this?

Very personal post but honestly just looking for answers so please no hate.

I was diagnosed with ME when I was 15, and have learnt and still struggling to deal with it. Met my partner 2 and a big years ago, and was having unprotected sex straight away (I know, irresponsible). A month in, I started having really bad problems and went straight to a doctor. Took them over a year to finally diagnose me with recurrent severe thrush. After months of that, I then was phoned up to say that I have group strep b but active which usually only pregnant women get but they left it at that. Then I was found to have lichen sclerosis, where I have thinning and whitening of the skin, which women don’t go through until menopause, so my gynaecologist has recommended I have children young as he can’t say what will happen when I reach menopause age.

Recently, the last 3-4 months I’ve had terrible bladder pain, although I can’t really describe it. I went on and on to my doctors who ignored me but have finally agreed to send me for an ultrasound of my pelvic area, a tansvaginal and the uretha area.

I’ve done some googling and found that it could possible be the internal version of cystitis, or something to do with the reproduction system where my body’s not getting enough oestrogen.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I’m honestly in so much pain, and stressed so much because I don’t know what’s going on.

Thanks in advance

Update-

Sex can be painful sometimes too, even if we’re not doing it rough, hard or fast