Just lost

Tori

I honestly fear I’m going to have PPD. I’m due in August so as of right now I’m only 16 weeks and 1 day. I’ve been through so much even before I got pregnant and I’m only 23. After I got pregnant, the baby’s father assaulted me, I had to go to the hospital in fear of losing my baby and for other injuries...everything has just been hard on me. I take care of everything including myself...by myself. Rent, other bills...I only get paid twice a month so it’s really hard. The saddest thing is besides the domestic violence issue and having to go to court in March....I have absolutely no support from my family. My parents barely talk to me and I’m just basically all on my own. Things are even more difficult since my vehicle was repossessed the other day so right now I’m just at a loss, can’t depend on anyone. I find myself crying multiple times a day, almost every day. The only thing that makes me happy is my baby but dealing with everything else just sucks. I try my best not to cry because I don’t want to stress the baby but I’m stressed as a whole and just praying I can find a way to really make it on my own. I just wanted to vent since I’m alone. But I’ll continue to pray for the best and if any of you are depressed as well, I’m definitely praying for you too ❤️