Not sure what to do

I am 36 years old. I have a 16 year old boy...which will be 17 if and when my baby is due. I am 6 weeks now. I have a very under active thyroid and high blood sugar. I am a smoker as well. I live with my boyfriend of year and a half. I never thought I could get pregnant because I was with my son's father for 20 years and only got pregnant the 1 time with our 16 year old son. after I had him I was never on birth control and that was when all the health issues started. I also have PSOS.... I didn't think that getting pregnant was something I had to.worry about...well now I have I to decided what to do. I didn't want any more kids. I am very scared that I won't be able to carry full term without bed rest for 3 to 4 months. in 2007 i had LEEP procedure done and the Dr told me that my cervix was extremely thin and it would be hard for me to carry another child. also having a baby with these health issues can cause down syndrome Autism clef lip or foot redartation and a lot of other issues with the baby. I can't afford to go on leave at work because I am the only one who makes money at this time. My boyfriend that I am having the child with will be going away for at least a year or more soon. (long story) i guess My concern is do I really think it's a good time to have another baby???