Advice please

Kymberlee

My baby woke up at 3am and it’s not 5:30. We had to change the sheet because he peed and pooped on it while changing his diaper. He’s been eating a lot in this time span. Next he spit up on the other clean sheet. These middle of the night wake ups aren’t the best for me. His dad gets to sleep while I feed and comfort him. 3.5 weeks pp and first time parents. I’m frustrated when his dad is gone to work 12 hours out of the day. He is usually only around once for his 3-4 hour awake sessions. When I want him around he’s busy “chitchatting” with other people. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate everything he does when he’s around or that he’s outside working construction in the cold weather to financially provide for us. We have temporarily moved out of our home because of a massive leak that has just now been repaired a month and a half later. My dad is at the home on his death bed... it could be any day now. Stupid cancer.

My sons sleep schedule is a bit all over the place right now. But these middle of the night wake ups make me feel like I never wanna have a kid again. What can I do