kinks in LDR

Abbey • Married to a US Marine 🇺🇸❤️ | 22 years old 🥰 | Psychology major 📖

So my boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship (I'm in NY and he's stationed in NC). He's the one I lost my virginity to and basically everything else and I love him with my whole being. He's the one I want to experience everything with.

He gets home from work around 6 every night and doesn't care what I'm doing or who I'm with, he just texts me and says "call." I usually joke with him when he answers and I say "you're so demanding." The other night he responded with "do you like it? Me being demanding?" And I answered honestly, telling him I actually thought it was kind of hot. He went on to ask me if I had any kinks. We've talked about it before, but as our relationship progresses, so do my desires and whatnot and I'm always changing my mind about what I want to do with him. He suggested tying me up and using hand cuffs and spanking me. I was a bit apprehensive because the thought of not being able to touch him and be 100% submitted like that kind of scares me. He caught onto that and immediately drew back saying, "only if you're into that, though. I'm not, but if it gets you off, I'll do it." I've never really said I was into it. I like rough sex, like hair pulling and biting, but I've never mentioned being tied up. I know he has a small daddy kink, not one like DDLG, but one where he says "call me daddy" when we're in the moment and it usually is what pushes him over the edge.

I guess the whole point of this post is to see if i should explore it all maybe? Like i said before, I love rough sex. Do you guys think this would enhance our relationship/sex life? We won't see each other for roughly another 4 months, so I have plenty of time to consider, but it's nice to have other opinions. :) x