To be, or not to be....

Amelia

This is the question (and details):

My boyfriend's buddy likes to send him pictures of the women he is seeing/screwing. This includes nudes And half naked photos. He also likes to call my boyfriend to go into great detail about their encounters which half the time I usually end up over hearing. Also there have been a lot of times when his friend has made reference to my boyfriend keeping and making the ladies happy. For example they are in a band together and my boyfriend also works in construction, his friend told him to be careful at work with the hammer and to protect his fingers "because you need to continue to make the ladies happy!" When things like this happen my boyfriend doesn't say anything to make the guy think he doesn't wanna hear it. In other words, there's is a lot of agreement from my boyfriend and laughing. He never tell him to stop. And he never asks him to not send him nudes of women (no duh right?) But this all makes me highly insecure. I find it disrespectful and honestly it hurts my feelings. But am I over thinking the whole thing? Is this just dudes being dudes? So, to be upset, or not to be upset?

I'm also currently 26 weeks pregnant.