question about marriage

I have a question for those who have been in a long term relationship. I have been married to my husband for two years and with him for five years prior. I have never even looked at another man or woman (except when we walk by someone and go dat ass tho). however, now there is this guy at work that I have the BIGGEST crush on. now I'm not going to do anything, especially since I am married and the other guy is taken. my husband cheated on me once and I don't want to inflict that kind of pain on anyone. my question is... Is this normal? and how can I make it stop? It's driving me nuts and pissing me off to be frank. I still love my husband despite what he did... but still I freaking have this annoying ass crush on this dude and it's driving me insane. and I see this dude every day at work as well. edit: thanks for the postings everyone. y'all made me realize that I am not over what he did... not by a long shot. my heart is still shattered in to pieces and I am beyond hurt. what's the worse of it is that he was my first... in everything. I never had a heart break or anything. and now I don't know what to do. how do you get over something like this?