Painful sex

Katelynn

Last night I had sex with a guy I had been friends with for a few months and we were completely sober, I’m not a Virgin but the last time I had had sex was about 8 months ago, I’ve had a few hook ups in between then with a few other including being eaten out and fingered and giving head but nothing that had lead to sex. While he was fingering me it had hurt quite a bit which i wasn’t used to I asked him if we could slow down and take a break for a second and he complied we messed around a little before I started to give him head he asked to fuck me and I said yes. He put his dick in me really fast and it was fine but once he started to move it was a sharp burning pain he pulled out and asked if I was okay and I said yes and for him to continue, when he went back in it still hurt terribly. It hurt all through the rest of sex but I just pushed through it. When I went to pee right after it was burning, I figured a uti. This morning I went to pee again, it wasn’t burning but I had so much discharge, more than I ever had before, and I was bleeding, what is going on, please help :(