First time mother! VERY VERY SCAREDšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I NEED ALL THE ADVICE & HELP!

Sorry for the title Iā€™m a very new to all of this. Didnā€™t think Iā€™d ever be on this app, but Iā€™ve decided I wanted to have children with the love of my lifeā¤ļø This is our first child together, neither of us have children. My Cycles are 31 days long, & my last period was February 20, 2018 which lasted 5 days. My periods have not always been regular until I met my husband. I was on birth control for 2 years, the depo. When I finally got off my periods were VERY irregular! I didnā€™t have a period for 4 months in the year 2016. Until I met my husband, Iā€™ve been tracking my cycles correctly & realizing theyā€™ve all been regular, THANK GOD! Weā€™ve been trying for a baby for 3 cycles now. Iā€™m currently on CD31 & Iā€™m 13DPO as of today March 22, 2018. My period is ā€œsupposeā€ to make an appearance tonight or tomorrow! Iā€™m freaking out! Iā€™m having cramps all that are very mild but noticeable. When I rub them, no joke but they go away, THAT NEVER WORKS ON MY PERIOD!šŸ˜‚ My back aches donā€™t hurt that bad, only if Iā€™m sitting straight and not slouching. Please pray for me, & give me baby dust mamas because Iā€™m terrified & youngšŸ˜‚ Iā€™m 20 BTW! #Firsttimemommies #Mothers