Worried, anxious, and feeling depressed....

Charlotte

Hey I am not posting for nasty comments, or to be asked why I’m in this situation. Things happen for a reason but I can’t see the reasons for this happening and things turning out the way they have.

On Sunday I will be 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I am scheduled and booked in for my c section on the 16th April.

Last June I had a 15 minute operation and as soon as I was put under I aspirated into my lungs and nearly died. I was put on life support for over a week. It was very scary. So going through all this is very scary. I can’t give a vaginal birth as I’m too narrow in my pelvic area.

I got with my partner a month after I recovered. We clicked right away and things were perfect. I fell pregnant a month after us being together, we both discussed that this was what we wanted, although it was a huge step to take. He lives 2 hours away from me. But I haven’t seen him for 4 months because he’s been focusing on working and I’ve had a tough pregnancy, last week I was admitted to hospital because babies heart rate went up to and over 200! I was in a week.

Although I get that he was busy working he didn’t come and see me once. I’m at home now and still feeling poorly, he still hasn’t come to see me.

Baby is coming in 2 weeks on Monday I’m petrified and even more so now that my partner is asking about his rights and wether she’ll have his surname. My partner is african and I am white, British.

We have been together a good couple of months and not once has he bought this up or had a concern about it. I’m the one who should be worried and now I am very worried. He’s asking if his name etc will be on the birth certificate.

I’m worried he’s planning to take her to Africa. I’m scared that now I don’t know who I’m having a baby with. He has just suddenly changed and it’s very scary.

I know things happened very quickly for us. I don’t need negative comments I just need some advice on what to do?