My boyfriend did this

Erica

He was out until 3am, I was in bed hearing all these weird noises coming from the shed and couldn't sleep, anyway he comes in with this heart he made himself, we were redoing the shed so he took a piece of wood that he hauled down earlier and cut it into a heart, sanded it down so it was smooth and even, and then painted it

He showed it to me, and said that he screwed it up, I told him I loved it and I think it's really good, better than what I could do (I paint, but can't paint letters). he told me I'm a terrible liar, but omg I love it, and I love him, I think it's amazing. Later on that day after we got some sleep, he asked me to sit next to him because he wanted to show me something, he showed me a picture of a ring and asked if I liked it (not engagement) I said Yes, and then went on about everything I like about it, then I said the only thing I'm iffy on about it is that it might hurt my other fingers if it twisted because there was so many like diamonds on the side, he said "we'll have to see when it gets here", he ordered it for me! I was so shocked, he normally don't do this stuff for me, he even went out of his way to figure out my ring size, he had to do a lot of snooping for it lol, he found an old ring ad I had posted for sale, it had my ring size on it lol not to mention my ring size is 4.5, and there's not very many places that have rings that small, so I can imagine how hard it was for him to find. I love him so much ❤❤