Living Life Birth Control Free

I recently went off my IUD, after being on Skyla and Mirena for 4 years; I also used other BC methods years prior to that. My fiancé and I are planning our wedding, all the while he is in training as a professional MMA fighter. We have a solid relationship where I feel comfortable enough that if I got pregnant, that we would be ready. At the same time, We’re not exactly trying to get pregnant either. My fiancé doesn’t like using condoms, and to be honest, neither do I. We have magical sex, 😛 it is like connecting at the soul when we have sex.

So, with that said, I am trying to become more knowledgeable about my body and it’s cycle and the variables that contribute to the chances of getting pregnant, and how to be in control of what we want, without having to live on hormones to stop natural cycles.

I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago. I haven’t had trouble since years ago after I was put on birth control. Am I wrong to believe that my cycles might have changed after 5 years of birth control?

I would appreciate feedback!

Sincerely,

Mari