Did anyone hallucinate during their c section?

Momma of 4

Long story short, my 16 hour attempted vbac turned into an emergency c section due to failure to progress (no rupture or anything scary like that, thankfully). Apparently I've developed scoliosis since my last c section so my epidural wasn't working great, and they had to redo the needle for the spinal, and that one didn't work fully either so I could still feel some pain when he started the surgery. I asked the anesthesiologist if he's going to put me to sleep and he said no I'll first try a pain medication and see how you do. That's the last thing I remembered before I started to hallucinate that I was falling and all the walls were falling on top of me and then I was in a very big endless empty and silent white space alone. I could think somewhat clearly and really thought that something went wrong in the surgery and I was in the process of dying, thinking about my husband and other 3 kids ending up without me and hoping at least the baby survives. It felt this way for what seemed about about 30 minutes, waiting to see if I end up dying or if somehow the drs will be able to save me, and then I could very lightly hear the baby cry in the background and thought, okay good at least she made it, and a couple minutes later started hearing the nurses talking to each other and my husband talking to the baby, then next thing I knew I woke up in the recovery room. It was absolutely terrifying and afterwards I asked what happened, and they did not put me to sleep, it must have been from the pain meds and that I just blacked out for maybe 10 minutes but was never in any danger, they were pretty confused when I described what happened (I've had other surgeries, another c section plus general anesthesia before and nothing like this ever happened).

Thank God me and my new little daughter are okay and luckily this happened my 4th birth and not the previous ones or I don't think I could have been brave enough to have more children (i told him to do my tubes right before surgery and he did, I'm glad about that)

I was wondering if anyone else has ever had a hallucination experience during their c section? It was seriously the strangest and scariest thing I've ever been through.