Sadness Over Baby #2

Heather

Sometimes I get so down about the fact that we don’t have the money for another baby right now. To be honest, it’s not even the right time, but I’d just like to have the choice. I’m the sole breadwinner, my husband just opened a business 1.5 years ago, we have a 2.5 year old beautiful son. We send our son to a wonderful daycare and I’d like to be able to stay at home with our second baby.

We could have done this with the first with his corporate job salary, but we agreed I’d sacrifice so he could pursue his dream to open a business. The business is growing, but soooo slowly, slower than expected, and it seems like my dream of staying at home will never happen. I’m not even talking about for a long time but just for a year or so. Sucks. I see all these other moms having their seconds around me.

I gotta remember God has a plan and he blessed me with a job that pays for all of our bills while my husband doesn’t get paid and is growing his business. Just want another baby to snuggle and hold!