Tell me you're placenta delivery?

Can I Prevent A Retained Placenta In My Next pregnancy?

Long story short ~ I gave birth 21.02.18. 4 In a half hours gas and air only.

had to get a forceps delivery due to mine and baby's heart rising, Got an episiotomy due to being small down below) quiet small and slim myself in general before pregnancy)

placenta got stuck took them 45mins with the forceps to get my baby out. Went to theatre got stiched and in recovery I got a blood transfusion due to a huge amount of blood.

11 DAYS after delivery!!!!

Hemaraged rushed to hospital (big blood clots and lossing alot of blood, it was coming out like tap water) Blood pressure checked and all observation s lots of blood takens stayed over 2 days and sent home a day later with medications.

Happened 6 times all in so 6 blood transfusions and 2 D&C;'s due to retained products of membarance of the placenta. My hemoglobin was 75 so got blood transfusions with the 6/6 and was now 114 so I got sent home that day. Was told I nearly died at the third stage of labour

WILL I BE ABLE TO HAVE MORE KIDS??? will this happen again.......... has this happened to anyone similar and still managed to have kids with the placenta not being stuck 2nd time?

let me hear you're story please.....