the adventure of a lesbian...

Nikki x • 20, single, & sc: nexxmindz lover of all things positive good hearted human being

so I talked to a girl for like 3 weeks just to realize she's in love with her best friend ( that's straight ) , she a pathological liar , and jealous of me

so her bff knows she's desperately in love with her and uses that to control her and she treats her like trash and she runs after her every time no matter what , now the lies 😒😒😒 she works at a daycare but tells people she's a teacher , she's in a little program at her high but claims she's in an ivy league University level class 😂😂😂 everything she says is huge STRETCH OF THE TRUTH and on top of that she says I'm stalking her y'all I've made no attempt to contact her once I sent a text blast to everyone in my phone saying "Hey" she replied assuming I hit her up personally.... POINT IS SHE'S CRAZY AF AND A HUGE LIAR I'M SO HAPPY I BLOCKED HER ON EVERYTHING

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION OR KNOW SOME WHO HAS ?

(btw if a girl comments on here saying stuff to defend herself that's her crazy lying ass y'all 😂😂😂)