She Devil is trying to craw into my life😈

Sadie

So I am 19 and throughout my life 😲 it has been very hard for me . My mom isn't mom anymore , I call her Michelle because she never raised me and got me and my sister tooken away and put in foster care.... Skip 4 years into it and my dad had enough money to get me out of foster care and came and got me from Alabama and from there my grandma and dad has raised me into a young lady they are very proud of . So I don't associate with her and I made my decision before I even graduated that she wasn't the best mom and I'm happy with what family I have , I graduated and going to college for Early childhood education and my sister on the other hand got adopted and now is Allison Gwen and she has been through so much more than I have really 😭😭 but don't this sob story fool you 🙄😐 she is bad I'm talking bad , she is a run away and she does because she doesn't get what she wants , so fast forward to 6 months back I found out I was pregnant and me and my now finance was very Happy so I got a random call from HER saying I was to young and all this BS so I let it go and I didn't let affect me when I was almost months Allison mom called me sayin she has run away because she got her phone tooken and was off of house arrest and decided to go to the boys , house. So in my mind let me call my mom idk why but I did and I asked her to have you talk to her and she was like " No I haven't and blah blah" and for all couple of days we have been talking and so they caught up with Allison but Guess what she was with my mom ..... Jesus and now Allison is on very strict house arrest because of the she devil and I feel like she should not be in my child life and I don't want him knowing about him .What should I do about my mom family with Samuel and about the past.