I don't know how to feel right now...

Me and my boyfriend were together for a year and a half and it just ended tonight. I saw on Facebook that another girl had her relationship status set to in a relationship with him. He has his stuff set to private so I never saw there.

I'm not surprised. He's been talking to her a fair bit but always said it was about personal issues she's going through. And she's always seemed nice enough so I figured she would start something with him. However he managed to make a story that explained us living together where he could date her.

When I saw I demanded he come home. I confronted him. He made up a couple stories before getting to the truth. Apparently he loves her. But she didn't know we still shared a bed.

Idk what gonna happen between them but I'm not mad at her. She obviously didn't know. I beyond hurt by him though.

He thinks I'm happy cause now he's miserable cause she ended it with him. I'm not. I don't want him to be miserable. I still love him. I want to some how fix it. But I know I can't.

And I feel guilty for even feeling hurt. He's told me to go screw other guys cause he supposably. But I refused. Until I gave in. And on top of sleeping with someone we were even talking about a relationship.

So what right do I have to be hurt?