Love Of My Life

Courtney🤘🏻 • I just want to cuddle my boyfriend and pet my cat. 👫🐱

On May 3rd, 2018 my beautiful big sister gave birth to this beautiful baby boy! I am so obsessed with this little man already. He’s the sweetest little thing ive ever seen.

I am the proudest aunt.

But unfortunately on May 3rd my auntie passed away. Me and her were super close. I knew she was going to pass away soon as she was struggling with cancer in her lungs, liver, and kidneys.

I woke up to find out she passed away, she took her last breath at 7:40am. May 3rd was also her 54th birthday.

May 3rd will now always be stuck in my head. It is the day I lost someone super close to me, but I gained this beautiful baby who will forever be my best friend.

I gained a guardian angel that day as well. I’ve been feeling pretty down lately, and I knew he was coming soon, but I didn’t now how soon. But the second I got to meet and hold this little angel, I started to cry. He was just what I needed.

I love this little angel. I am going to be the best aunt I can possibly be.

This is Edward Henry Jack DeVisser. He was born on May 3rd at 9:45pm. He was 7 pounds 8.8 ounces, and 19 inches long. He was born perfectly healthy 💙

Heaven gained this beautiful angel at 7:40am on May 3rd.

Rest Easy Auntie.

I will miss you more so much.