SISTER PROBS

So yesterday, my sister and I got into a whole physical fight, which she started. It all started when I came home during lunch from school and then she came home and start making all this noise. She knows I'm sick and I had a headache like for a good 4 days. I was sitting on the couch in the dark alone, resting for like 30 minutes. Then she comes in being loud and screaming. I already quiet the whole time cos I thought she would quiet down if I paid no attention, but she didn't. So I said, "can u be quiet?" And she looks at me and screams louder. Keep in mind she is 21 turning 22, and I'm 18. So after she keep being loud so I took the remote and shut off the tv. She comes around me looking then she is taking me stuff and what not. Shortly after, she decided to step on my thigh with her shoes on. So I did what anyone would do if they do stepped on, I pushed her off my thigh. She got off me and then she turns around to slap my face. Being mad after this whole stupid situation, I stood up and like looked at her then she started to fight me and pull my hair. After all that, all I remember was my earrings being pulled out of my ear, hair being tugged and me choking her because she would not stop. BUT AFTER ALL THAT SHE HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY IT WAS MY FAULT. She has really been hating me since time but especially now that I have my boyfriend in my life and my g2. She thinks that because of my

Boyfriend I'm distancing myself from my family. Which is not true, I'm distancing myself from her because she always brings negative vibes from me. The whole point of the story is, i don't know what to do. I know ppl are gonna say "she is ur sister, ur sister to have a sister, she is family, blah blah blah" but this time she really crossed the line. She tried to make it seem as if she is the victim in this situation when she isn't. I always have to deal with her bull crap. Like she is 21, u would think she knows at least how to be mature. Anyways, if u and ur siblings fight, what do you guys do? How do you handle it? And have you had an experience like this?