Kyleena IUD

Hi,

I had the Kyleena IUD placed on October 23, 2017 and it’s just been nonstop it seems ever since. Before my IUD I was on the pill for 10 years and never had problems like this. Since getting it placed I’ve had nonstop bleeding like I spot or have a period type bleed everyday. It never stops or goes away. I cramp like a period and I’m bloated constantly. I get pains in the areas where my ovaries would be and sometimes its so bad I have to stop what I’m doing and sit. When I went in for my 6 week checkup after getting it placed my doctor said I was fine and everything looked great, and that it could take up to 6 months for my body to adjust. Here I am having problems and of course weight gain I never got on the pill. I check the iud every week (string check) and nothing has felt out of place or unnormal. I’ve never had problems like this with the pill and I’m debating if I should go to another method of birth control or not? Everyone I know that has an iud loves it but so far I’m not impressed with my experience. Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do? Advice on my next step? Tips? I could just use some input on what I should do because I’m very annoyed with the IUD at this point and even though it’s easier than taking a pill, it’s not worth bleeding a blood river constantly. Please and thank you for the advice and tips or shared experiences!!