Just here for the Sex!

Katelyn • Joshua Kyler’s Mommy 💙

Sooo I will be 16 weeks Thursday May 17th. Friday the 18th is my Gender ultrasound. We are having a gender reveal party on Saturday. Two of my sister in laws will be at the ultrasound with me and they are the only ones who get to know the gender that day! My husband and I along with the rest of our family will be completely in the dark until the party Saturday. Ladies, I have no idea how I’m gonna make it 24 hours knowing that someone knows what my baby is and I don’t 😭.

For fun I want everyone’s guesses! I will post my 12 week ultrasound now and then on Friday will update with the 16 week ultrasound and Saturday will update again with the sex!!

Backstory on us. We have been TTC for three and a half years. I was 340 pounds when we started our journey. I was told by my doctor that at that weight I may never get pregnant and if I did it would be an extremely unhealthy pregnancy for me and the baby. So I made the decision to have weight loss surgery (I have always had issues with weight and I tried every diet out there, ate healthy, exercise, nothing worked. I had an under active thyroid on top of it all) so I had my surgery 4/27/16. I lost 100 pounds in 8 months. We continued TTC and still nothing happened. It occurred to me that I never had a strong positive ovulation test and we decided to go to an infertility doctor. At our first appointment I left more discouraged than we went it. I had been on depo for 6 years previously and the doctor said that more than likely that’s what caused my issues but could also prevent me from ever getting pregnant! Left there completely heartbroken but ready and willing to try. Fast forward, 6 months of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> cycles. Every single one failed. Insurance didn’t cover anything so we were completely coming out of pocket. Both of us were stressed. I was crying all the time and just extremely defeated. We decided to quit the doctor and just stop trying until we could get enough money saved up to go again. Well the first month with no stress, no tracking or anything I got my BFP!!

UPDATE:

ITS A BOY!! 💙💙