Am I being a bad fiancee?

Mekelle

I work 3rd shift, 9 pm to 7 am. My mother and father are absolutely terrible slobs and I dont want my house like that theirs what so ever. i am a full time college student along with a possibility of being pregnant. My fiance works roofing, he works anywhere from 4 hours to 10s a day but gets every weekend off. Now I come home from work with a house a mess for days on end(mostly weekends) with dirty dishes stacked all across the kitchen and onto the table(we dont own a dishwasher) I ask him simple things to do what time i work( i work when he is off and im off when he works weekdays that is) which is take trash out keep house picked up and a neat pile of dirty laundry(so i can do it when im off) dishes to be at least done. Lets just say none of this stuff gets done and he gets pissy at me for even being upset about the house being a mess. We live in a trailer park, I DONT WANT ROACHES. but he cant. seem to understand. So am I a bad fiancee for being upset at him for not doing simple tasks around the house?

Vote below to see results!