Am I being paranoid?!

My husband has a 2nd job as a bartender. He has told me multiple times that he flirts with the female customers to get a better tip. Although this does bothers me, which he is aware of, I’m happy about the extra tip money. The last couple of months though he has been sending fb messages to women. The first one was letting this woman know that he had a new cell number. She was an old coworker of his. The messages were flirty, but he said they were innocent. The 2nd was to a girl he met at work who was supposedly a lesbian and was interested in me?!? She did say did you tell your wife I think she’s cute, but my question is what were they talking about in person for that to be a question she thought was okay for her to ask. & the most incriminating one was this last one. It was him asking a girl if she had gotten home ok & that he was her bartender. When I read that I then logged into his fb & saw that he had searched for this woman 6 times over a 4 day period. He had also sent her a friend req, which she has not accepted. I of course called him out but it’s the same story... It’s innocent. She actually went home with another bartender that night. Idk?!? & for those of you wondering the reason I can see these messages is because his fb account is attached to my gmail account. When you get a notification or message on fb, you also get a email. That is how I found out about the first one, but since that day I periodically check to make sure the girl hasn’t messages back. So my question! Am I being paranoid or is there something going on? I don’t believe there is, but that’s only because all efforts have failed.