Would you consider this flirting?

My husband recently started a new job. He was at his last job for over a decade running a banquet hall as their captain. It became very stressful for him as responsibilities that should have been on management a lot of times wound up being on his shoulders. He found a nice "newer" restaurant that one of his former staff works at and got the job same day (I had also made him a nice fancy resume...for this reason months ago). So - during his interview the day he walked in there, the female bartender called him "Mr. Fancy Man". He did go in dressed nice, and wearing a vest. Today we went in to grab something he left and I saw her eying me as he was speaking to the manager about getting scheduled. I knew it was her because of the chest tattoo - because when they were talking about uniforms (during his interview) she overheard the manager say the bartender had clothes on underneath her apron and to which she replied, "No, I don't Mr. Fancy Man." I told him that day she was flirting. He insisted she wasn't. Well she called him it again when he dropped food for her the other night and said "Thanks Mr. Fancy Man." So now I call him Mr. Fancy Pants just to make him a little crazy...lol. As he tries to correct me and say it man, not pants. But still insists this woman isn't flirting. But girls...I felt those eyes on me today...and I'm not mad. But we have now gone back and forth about it - light bantering between us, so I thought I'd do a poll. Would you consider this woman flirting with your husband?

He also tried to say she wasnt eying me...and well I just told him he was wrong and not paying attention because he was speaking with his manager.

Vote below to see results!