I feel so very blessed💙

Jessalynn

I just needed to post something about my husband. I can't believe how lucky I am to have someone as amazing as him. He is not only my husband but truly my best friend. I have been in nothing but mentally abusive relationships and was mentally abused by my mother so its always been hard for me to believe anything positive about my

self, but he constantly reassures me that I am a great mother and wife. He is emotionally supportive and such a good daddy to our girls and newborn son. I honestly don't know how I would survive without him by my side. He gives me confidence and I know

that no matter what he will always be there when I need him. We struggle almost on a daily basis and being on maternity leave has screwed us financially but he has been great through everything and I am so lucky to have what I have.People nowadays suck and can't be trusted. At least that is MY experience. But I know without a doubt that I can trust him and I feel so blessed to be able to say that💙 I am the luckiest woman in the world!!