Is this normal?

Okay, so my last period was May 2-6. According to Glow (because I can’t track, it’s so confusing) I ovulated May 16. DH and I BD on May 12, 13 and 15. AF was due yesterday but never showed. The morning before AF was due I had some very light spotting, maybe twice that day. That night DH and I BD and afterwards there was a little bit of light colored blood, but what’s weird about it is it came out like when I came. So basically it was all in my buttcrack because that’s where it ran, sorry if tmi but it’s hard to explain 😂 I figured maybe it was AF about to show, so I put a tampon in afterwards just in case. Next morning, the morning AF was due I took the tampon out... nothing was on it. Bought some Clear Blue Digital and First Response Rapid Results tests at Target last night, tested last night and negative. Tested again this morning.. still negative. I went to the restroom earlier and it was egg white like CM it was pretty thick but looked stretchy as well but had some light brown discharge mixed in also. So I assumed this was AF coming on today. I had some really sharp cramps on my right side, ovary area. But they came and gone, I just used the restroom again... NOTHING. WHAT IS GOING ON?!!! I plan to wait til I’m a week late to test, but that the heck is this 😭