I have never been so terrified of something I want so much!

So on the 16th of this month we found out the best news!! those 2 pink lines appeared. that was short lived 4 days later I started spotting but was told by my doctor to not worry as had no pain. I had blood tests done and levels where low but rising so that was good news. again short lived I started to get a little pain on my right side. nothing too painful. I was sent for a scan they couldn't see anything so I just assumed I had miscarried and was ready to just go home and cry!! but that didn't happen... I had to see a consultant as my levels had gone up but not a lot so they said it could be an ectopic pregnancy and they was keeping me in!! so I had to get my head around the fact that I'm not having a baby in January the special father's day gifts I want to get for my partner is no longer an option but also in the morning I am going for surgery as they couldn't tell where the "pregnancy was growing" so then 31st of this month I get sent to surgery as 12.pm not really knowing the out come! 3.5 hours later and I'm told they had to take my right tube 😢 I actually had internal bleeding and a day later and things could have been very different!!! since getting out of surgery every time I fall asleep I dream of going into the theatre and I wake up to the same news every time........... the doctor said in 3 months we can continue trying but after a miscarriage in March and now only having 1 tube I worry what if it happens again!!! I have never felt as horrible as I did when that surgeon looked at me the way he did and told me I only have one tube now. has anyone on here been through this?!?! I'm resting up and my partner couldn't be taking better care of me and honestly I worry that I can't give him the one thing he really wants. I went from this

to this

pictures just 2 days apart