You need this. ❤️

El

Lately, I have found it really hard to be happy for any of my friends that find out they are expecting. Most of them come unexpectedly. I have been trying for 13 months, to no avail. Boxes and boxes of pre-seed, hundreds of ovulation strips, hundreds of pregnancy tests, thermometers laying next to my bed. Nothing seems to be working.

Yesterday, I had gotten a picture, that yet again one of my friends is pregnant. Why does this always happen to me? My best friend/ boy friend could tell something was wrong, and finally was able to get it out of me.

"I don't think I will ever be able to have children" was the hardest thing I have ever had to say to him these past three years.

He took it like a CHAMP. He told me that that would never change how much he loved me, and that we would make it happen no matter how much money it took.

Here is to the next month of trying. Here is to the month where I don't have to stress about my boyfriend not knowing I will potentially never have kids. Here is to the month of success. It WILL happen, and it WILL be the best thing that ever happens to me. ❤️