Onto to the next one 🚗

So I posted looking for reviews on the new Ford Explorer, and honestly I did not expect so many negative reviews! I think the car looks great on the outside, but had no idea how it drove or how the inside was. While there were a couple good reviews, I think I'll keep looking....

There were already some suggestions for other cars on my previous post, but go ahead and leave some more down below. What kind of car do you have, why do you like it? How does it drive & how is it on gas? Trunk room (I would like to fit her stroller, as well as groceries at the same time) & back seat space? (Need to fit infant seat.) Any other cool features you like! I'm looking for a "mom car", not a big one or a van. I'm also down to look into smaller 4-door cars with lots of space, that drive good. Right now, I have a small Ford Focus, the trunk space is ok but the back seat is small and I don't like the way it drives. I need a back up camera, and bluetooth. I am a young mom, so a car that's not too expensive is what I'm going to look at first, but I still want a good car as I'm putting my daughter in there. Thanks in advance! 😊