Any ideas on what it could be?

First off I’m gonna say that I do have an appointment scheduled but its not until the end of the month😭😭

Ok so, I’ll just start from the beginning?

My period has always been regular and on time. But then about.. almost 3 years ago they started coming a bit late and more painful. I went to see a doctor and they said they aren’t concerned because cycle is still in the “right” range... guess they only worry if it’s 40 days or more cycle? Idk. Anyways, shortly after I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. After I had her.. I barely bled at all. It was more spotting then anything. Which I thought was weird since wih my son I bleed for weeks and a lot. (I did bring this up at my 6 week but they completely ignored it) sooo basically my periods kept coming irregular and super light and painful

Again brought it up to a doctor and they said it’s normal.. BUT now... I went 3 months without. Period. And during the 3 months I had so much pain in my lower abdomen and cramping. Once I got my period it was light and spotty and didn’t last long.. and I am now currently 12 days past the date glow predicted based on my last period. In a lot of pain right now too. Also, I do get clots when I do have my period ranging from really tiny to huge ones.

On top of my period problems I have a lot of heartburn, sometimes feel sick and migraines.. and back pain, fatigue.. ooh there has other been times where I had to pee and I get really sharp pains in my lower abdomen before and while I’m peeing(no uti either) No I’m not pregnant. There is no way for me to be pregnant either.

I have anxiety so I think the worst of course.

Plus google tells me I have cancer so. 😐😐😐

Any advice?