Worried

👼💙

So I had a third anatomy scan today at a different facility. I was told they still aren't able to get a good view of the baby's heart. We were able to hear it, going strong at 161. The doctor (not my doctor) recommended me to a pediatric cardiologist and I'll be waiting for a call from them. She said that it's just them not being able to get a good view but of course I'm worried. She also said my amniotic fluid is on the lower side of normal. When I asked what exactly that means she basically said that it's in the normal range but just on the low side of the spectrum. I don't understand that one since my doctor didn't say anything about it to me previously. So I'm worried I'm leaking. Or my doctor is lax about things. When I was pregnant with my son one doctor wanted me on iron bc I was borderline anemic but my doctor said it was fine because I was within range. This has me wondering if she didn't say anything because of her being lax. I called my doctor immediately and left a message since my doctor isn't working Fridays ATM. I'm just worried and hate the waiting game. 😔😔