Am I reading too much into things??? Need advice.

Ok so got my IUD out about six weeks ago. AF came about a week later and was normal I think (I hadn’t had a period in 4+ years because of the iud)

My husband and I are going to start TTC later this year and precautions to avoid pregnancy are hit or miss. About two weeks ago we used withdrawal but as he said “not sure how many of those guys got out” 😂 no worries I wasn’t worried

Glow predicted that was my ovulation day, but coming off the IUD and never having had a regular period in the last few years and being inconsistent in regularity my whole life- I wasn’t too strung up.

Fast forward a week I started having some cramping, back aches, as if AF was coming... well nothing.

I am now three days late according to Glow- but again irregularity isn’t a big deal for me.

Then the last two days I had some spotting which was vvvvery light pink/brown which I thought was strange, and don’t recall ever having before... but again I haven’t had AF in so long that I figured it was happening. Along with that my breasts have been incredibly sensitive, abdominal cramps (very minor), and then I had some pretty bad pain after climax yesterday, which I had never experienced before.

I took a test this morning before work and it seemed negative but honestly I’m so bad at reading the pictures people post on here I don’t trust myself with anything but a BFP.

Basically, is there a chance I’m pregnant or could this be a combination of adjusting to non-iud life and maybe AF playing some weird tricks on me???

Also lord help my husband when we’re actually TTC if this is how I’m going to be 😂