Update

Danielle

Soooo my doctors appointment was yesterday and my doctor didn’t check me or anything soon as he said my partners sperm count was low, he told him it was 14.2 million when it should be 14.9 million and he said by it being low he wouldn’t be able to produce a child, but he has already years ago with someone else. My heart instantly dropped. It may be all in my head but my nipples have been very tender along with me having lower cramps and some back pain since I ovulated on the 17th and the 18th!! Some times I feel slightly sick but haven’t pucked yet 😂 it could be that my menstrual is due on the 5th but I have never dealt with this so soon when my menstrual is due, it’s usually like the day before I will only feel sick and nothing else. I took a pregnancy test and it said negative but I feel like it was way to early for that! I only took it because my doctor is wanting to do a procedure Friday to make sure my tubes are not blocked and check for other things. But what if I am pregnant, that could do some harm 😩 any info on what you guys think I should do?