Blog & Unsure!

Meghan

Hey y’all!

I have a passion for writing and empowering women, Im studying Public Relations and Media! So, for a while (like over a year) i’ve has this dream to write a blog (i guess it’s lame) but a big passion of mine is to educate teenagers and young adults on women’s health everything from toxic relationships to sexuality and to periods etc.. Practically everything you wished that you learned in health at high school but you ended up having to google it anyway! i guess it’s a bit like <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> tbh! but more on articles and people’s stories and a community vibe! i love visuals and writing and like i said i have a passion for empowering women! However, this idea has been with me for a while and each time I explain to my friends this idea they kinda like “lol” sort of not in a positive way. Maybe they think I can’t do it? I wanna give it a go but without this positive reinforcement it makes me second guess myself. I also wanna do it so when i’m out in the workforce I am able to showcase this as a portfolio too. Like I said my friends at the moment are like laughing at the idea or don’t say much. No one around me is supportive of this either, the more i type this the more i’m second guessing myself too. I just have this vision and i love reaching goals! Question is lmao, should i do it? or is it a pointless idea? :////