Feeling awkward. Long but please read

So my mom is very strict I’m 17 turning 18 in abt 3 weeks and my bf is 19. I recently got some freedom to go out with him after I graduated which was in June . We still can’t see each other that much maybe twice or 3 times a week sometimes even just once . We’ve been together for a while but I couldn’t really go on dates or anything till now I’ve spoken to my mom and she has his # blah blah we did whatever to make her feel comfortable with me going out ALTHOUGH her biggest concern was sex even though I lost my virginity to him months ago so we were just like 🙄🙄. Now I chill at his house for like the whole day , we go out to eat , movies , beach etc my mom still isn’t that comfortable with it but I try my best to make her get all the negative thoughts out of her head (just a backstory) my older brother who is 21 turning 22 very soon grew up with my dad and I grew up with my mom and other 2 siblings. (My brother smoked weed since he was 13 he kinda acts slow and we aren’t close at all) he moved in to go to college and get his life together and away from all that gang stuff blah blah. My parents don’t want him having friends rn cause he’s easily influenced and he’s embarrassing he doesn’t know how to talk to people he talks about the most triggering weirdest shit . And he talks ALOT even if he just met you . we don’t have anything in common except his bday is in the same month as me lol literally the day before . My mom tried to make me celebrate my bday with my bf and MY OLDER BROTHER as well as MY friends who are 17-19 that was a wtf moment I was like hell naw. I don’t need adult supervision on my ass or my brother trying to flirt with my friends cause he will. We just don’t relate . Anyways today my bf invited me to a bbq at his fams house I know almost every single one of his close fam members and my mom said you can’t go out two days in a row because yesterday we went out I left my house at 12:30 pm and my mom told me be home by 6 even tho I told her just make my curfew 9:30 she said she doesn’t want me even spending 6 hrs with him cause she thinks he’ll bring me to a hotel and fuck me .. like whet¿ then she said whatever be home before 8 so I got home at 7:24. Even tho i usually would come home at 7:59 😭Any who she told me bring my older brother (I’m going into detail abt him and my mom so you guys can see how weird it’ll be for me) my mom said if he gets bored she’ll come pick him up like what😂😩 he’s a grown adult. I know how my mom is she just wants him there so he can watch us and report back to her my brother is one of those guys who secretly record you or take pics of you and clown you after and he’d talk shit abt my bf and his family to my mom that’s how they bond .. talking shit . But I told my mom I’m not bringing him the only reason I said yesterday it’s okay is so she’ll let me out the house and I thought my brother would’ve said no I’m too grown for that or that’s awkward ... like do you ever offer someone food to be nice but really pray they would say no😭😭. Just like that. So this is really weird and awkward for me esp because Id feel uncomfortable even having a conversation with my bf in front of my brother or even giving him a peck. I never went out w my brother and his gf when he had one because that wasn’t of my interest or in my crowd that’s just weird . I only went to one of his gfs house one time and that’s because he was BABYSITTING ME & wanting to go over to her house and couldn’t leave me home alone . Ugh this is weird what would you guys do?