Why do I like him this much?

P̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶i̶t̶y̶.

Prob no one is gonna read this lmao

Okay right now I’m going to be a sophomore in my freshman year like when the year barely started I met this guy and when I first saw him I felt attracted to him but I didn’t really think much about it and I had math class with him and the teacher assigned us out tables and I was put with 3 guys and one of them being him let’s call him Max okay anyways as I got to know him I started liking him more and more over time I was always so shy around him he would always ask me why am I so quiet and always try to talk to me 😁 okay anyways first semester was ending and I heard him say he was gonna leave schools like he said it out loud and when I heard that I was so sad and I don’t wanna sound like “everybody likes me” but I felt like he was giving me signs he liked me and I’m pretty sure he knew I liked him cuz I was giving him signs too and anyways he left when winter break started and the whole break I was sooo sad everyday till this point it’s been like 7 or 8 months and I still think about him everyday I’m not sad about it anymore after months trying to heal but I still do think about him everyday I just never stop liking him and idk why or how and this Monday I dreamt him I dreamt that he was outside my house and the same day my friend and I went to the mall and I was honestly hoping to see him like I kinda felt something but I was trying not to expect him because then I would be disappointed but when me and my friend got there we went to target and I saw Him there but it all happened too fast way to fast and I was freaking out and idek wtf happened tbh Lol

Idk but how tf can I like someone this much?

I like everything about him he’s just so perfect and idek but it was crazy that I saw him idk what to think

I’ve never liked someone this much tbh