My first love ..

okay soo after i had posted on here some months ago about my ex someone on here gave some great advice so i had blocked him completely outta my life social media my phone all that sooo i say last month or 2 ago some one added me on snapchat & it was a lil sketchy to me bc no one has my sc name but yeah so this person adds me & starts talking to me idk know this person mind you .. so as im talking to this person via chat they sound soo familiar with certain things they say soo im just like is this ..nahhh can’t be bc the person was acting like they had no idea who i was & then something just said yeah it is him so i was like this somebody ik ? & i think ik who it is .. & he’s like who & basically it’s was him the entire time now im honestly like what the world why he doing all this for like just leave me alone bc mind ya he had got a girl pregnant & was cheating on me when we were together & then on top of that before i broke it off his ex had the nerve to dm after she commented under his pic tryna act like she didn’t want him but she did by the shit she was saying tryna fool be so i told the bitch she could have him 👋🏾 & then guess what after i do that, they together & shit .. so it’s just like why won’t you just leave me alone .. why do you all think he’s doing all of this ? I saw him recently we didn’t have any sex or anything we just sat in the car , talked & smoked .. idk i still love him .. but I feel like this anger/hurt towards him like in the car i didn’t really wanna even look at him & i didn’t very much but it’s just hard for me bc i do miss him although ik i shouldn’t at all bc he wronged me soo many times. He is really an evil person ..but anyways please don’t be rude bc i can be rude too & any helpful advice would appreciated 💖