Spotting and praying... (TMI)

La

Hey guys. I've been experiencing spotting since before I found out I was pregnant. It's not constant, only when I wipe and usually not more than one drop - pink or brown. However last night I felt a weird movement down there; not quite a cramp but not comfortable either. I went to the toilet to check it. I spotted about 2 to 3 drops of bright red blood into my tissue... About two drops in initial wipe and then very small amounts in second and third wipe - no clots though. I panicked and kept going to the toilet every 15 to 20 minutes after to check and no more blood! I would have thought I had imagined it if I hadn't taken a picture!

I checked again this morning and still nothing! FMU POAS test still stronger than yesterday and my BBT is still maintaining a steady temperature! What is going in with my body?! UK doctor told me I might have cervical erosion before I got preggo because of the pill.... Could that be it?! Is the spotting just because my uterus is moving around to get ready and stuff?! (Before you say go to the doctor - I can't. I live in Switzerland and they don't take pregnancy seriously at 4 weeks... Super annoying...)