PRAY WITH ME!!! DEAR GOD:

Dear God, Creator and Sustainer of All the Worlds and Universe,

I am requesting a beautiful, healthy, pious and intelligent child, that can become a wonderful strong individual and leader when they grow up.

With all these blessings in my life that you continue to bless me with every single day, I hope you don’t find it greedy for me to ask for our first child. Nothing can be done without Your power and I pray that you always lead me in the right direction, just as I feel you have always done. You are the sole Creator, of everyone, the universe and everything in it.

I understand these things happen on your terms, and time, and not my own selfish ones. 😢 But, I refuse to get caught up in fear, anger and drama anymore, or other people’s failure or success as well, so please allow it to be our turn to be a good parents with my husband for the first time.

I am certain that your decision is what is best for me, because you love me and want to always keep my safe, just like you do when you command your angels for every purpose.

And when your angels come to visit me this month when I pray, perhaps they may also gift 🎁 a miracle from you as a well, as the angels follow only your command to perfection. I trust in you, God the Almighty, and all your angels, for this purpose.

Amen.

(please like if you agree!)